1. Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the rights and obligation of VisionGym and clients thereof.
2. Physical Condition of Client
- Client warrants and represents that he/she is in good condition and that he/she knows of no medical or other reason why he or she is not capable of engaging on active or passive exercise would not be detrimental to his/her health, safety, comfort or physical condition.
- The client shall not use any VisionGym facilities whilst suffering from any infections or contagious illness, disease or other ailment such as open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infection, where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort and physical conditions of the other clients.
3. Termination of Client Packages
The management may terminate the package of any client.
- Without notice and with immediate effect if the client’s conduct, whether or not such conduct is the subject if complaint by another client, is such that in the reasonable opinion of the Management, it may be injurious to the character or interest of VisionGym.
- Without notice and with immediate effect if the client shall have committed any breach of these Terms and Conditions or of the Rules and Regulations of VisionGym as are from time to time in force.
- The Management reserves the right to use any individual or group photographs of clients for press or promotional purposes.
- VisionGym normal hours of operation are indicated at the entrance and notice board. The Management reserves to adjust hours for the purpose of decorating, repairs or special private functions. The Management shall endeavor to give reasonable notice of any lengthening or shortening of such hours.
- The failure of the Management of the Company to enforce any of their respective rights at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
- The Management may at its sole discretion amend, vary, delete or add to these Rules and Regulation with immediate effect. Clients will be advised of any changes by notification.
- These Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Philippines and jurisdiction of Philippines.
PERSONAL TRAINING AGREEMENT: Terms and Conditions
- This agreement is valid for current clients of VisionGym, applicable within VisionGym Philippines only.
- Personal EMS training sessions must be conducted at VisionGym.
- REFUND POLICY There are no refunds on purchase of Personal EMS Training Sessions. Personal EMS Training Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- VisionGym EMS Personal Trainign is a 20 minutes co-training session with one trainer and can accommodate a maximum of 3 clients per session.
- EXPIRY DATE OF PACKAGES. All Personal EMS Training packages have an expiry date depending on number of sessions purchased upon contract sign-up date. (3 sessions – 6 sessions – 12 sessions – 24 sessions – 48 sessions – 100 sessions – 1 month, 3 months – 6 months).
- Any Personal EMS Training Sessions that are not completed within period will be deemed until null and void.
- Clients must book appointments with Personal Trainers a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- CANCELLATION POLICY No-shows will be charged in full unless notification is given to Personal Trainer or by calling VisionGym 24 hours prior to the session when unable to attend a scheduled Personal Training appointment.
- RESCHEDULING POLICY. Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours notice may be rescheduled within the next 2 working days or will be charged in full.
- MISSED SESSIONS Personal EMS training sessions missed for any reason are non-refundable.
- PUNCTUALITY FOR SCHEDULED SESSION Personal EMS training sessions will only run for the time they have been scheduled. If you arrive late, the training session will not be extended, you will be assessed the full costs and fees, and your session is non-refundable.
- Clients must sign before every session (including sessions forfeited as a result of cancellation)
- PHYSICAL CONDITION You represent that you are in good physical condition and have no medical reason, impairment or disability that might prevent you from undertaking physical activity and using all the facilities at VisionGym.
- NO MEDICAL ADVICE You acknowledge that VisionGym did not give you medical advice, and cannot give you any, relating to your physical condition and whether participation in physical activity is safe for you.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY The use facilities at VisionGym naturally involves risk of injury to you whether you or someone else cause it. As such, you understand and voluntarily accept such risk and agree VisionGym will not be liable for any injury including, without limitation, personal, bodily or mental injury, economic loss or any damage to you resulting from the negligence of other acts or anyone else using the facilities.
- FREEZING OF MEMBERSHIP Members who are traveling or an extended medical leave may request for extension of their package expiry, subject to the Management’s approval on a case-to-case basis.
- TERMINATION Members who have purchased the monthly memberships are not able to cancel their memberships within the contract period. They are not allowed to transfer the balance period of the agreed contract at their own description.